AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

Patchzdlo

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
I've had this problem before and don't remember how I fixed it, pretty sure I just kept turning it on and eventually it just gave up trying to update.

Phone shows the following:
10.9B(*) (sha-1e9f557 , 2013-09-25 16:26:59)
eMMC Info: Size 16GB

Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery Low

Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure

Phone Info:
Model: Droid Razr HD
Android version 4.1.2
Used to be rooted

What keeps happening is my phone is trying to update to 4.4.2 and I didn't want it to happen, but by accident I clicked "Install Now" instead of later... It's been 2 days, I can't get it out of wanting to update. So every time I turn it on, it'll boot up but once I'm at the home menu within 20 seconds or less it'll be turning the power off again. This happens every time. I can't even charge it because every time I leave it on the charger it just tanks... Say I restart this thing 10 times, suddenly I'll be at 35% battery life, I stop for 10 seconds because I screwed up getting the boot menu, now I'm down to 5%. I know my charging cable works, the phone just won't hold a charge and it won't stay on... No I can't do a factory restore, I've tried several times. It'll either boot the phone up and die again, OR it'll just do nothing.. Someone please help..

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
I've had this problem before and don't remember how I fixed it, pretty sure I just kept turning it on and eventually it just gave up trying to update.

Phone shows the following:
10.9B(*) (sha-1e9f557 , 2013-09-25 16:26:59)
eMMC Info: Size 16GB

Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery Low

Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure

Phone Info:
Model: Droid Razr HD
Android version 4.1.2
Used to be rooted

What keeps happening is my phone is trying to update to 4.4.2 and I didn't want it to happen, but by accident I clicked "Install Now" instead of later... It's been 2 days, I can't get it out of wanting to update. So every time I turn it on, it'll boot up but once I'm at the home menu within 20 seconds or less it'll be turning the power off again. This happens every time. I can't even charge it because every time I leave it on the charger it just tanks... Say I restart this thing 10 times, suddenly I'll be at 35% battery life, I stop for 10 seconds because I screwed up getting the boot menu, now I'm down to 5%. I know my charging cable works, the phone just won't hold a charge and it won't stay on... No I can't do a factory restore, I've tried several times. It'll either boot the phone up and die again, OR it'll just do nothing.. Someone please help..
Battery is low,
Device cannot be flashed, with low battery.
Get a fastboot cable
Motorola Fastboot/Factory Programming Cables Links

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
It's not uncommon for the charging software, not to work if the firmware is not correct.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk