Anyone tried the Chrome maze game with your Razr?

Nicktyelor

Reaction score
Just found this ridiculously cool game concept that Chrome has out now. It uses your desktop to simulate the 3D visuals of the game and your phone as the controller. It's supposed to use the gyroscope feature for tilting controls, but I can't get it to work for some reason. The jump and power buttons work fine, but tilting is futile, leaving the phone aspect to be sort lame (useless really).

Was anyone able to play successful and know of a fix? The concept is just so damn cool that I want to play!

Here's a link to the site if anyone wants to give it a go.

Chrome World Wide Maze

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
INCREDIBLE!!

I just completed the test maze. See my score below! The tilt worked perfectly. You have to make sure you understand that as you turn, the orientation of the screen shifts from the perspective, so left becomes right, up becomes down...etc. Taking the "elevators" up and down through the maze was great fun, and reaching the goal was quite a surprise...it jettisons you skyward through a wormhole and then fireworks erupt!

Lots of fun! There goes all my free time!! LOL! :D

yby6eme9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
N

Nicktyelor

Reaction score
I know right?! It's a boat load of fun, even on the computer controls.

Do you know how you're getting your tilt functionality to work? Tried turning off auto-rotate with no luck.