Anyone here seen a Galaxy Nexus commercial yet?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Since it's been released, I've seen one commercial from Verizon that mentioned some of it's current phones, with the Galaxy Nexus thrown in there as well, but aside from that, I've yet to see a full Verizon commercial dedicated to this phone. I still see a ton of Razer and Rezound commercials (moreso the Razer), which isn't surprising, but I expected a little more advertisement from Verizon.

Maybe it's just in my area, but I was curious about everyone else.

wolstonc

Reaction score
They plugged it on jimmy fallon last night

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

ModestMuse

Reaction score
I just see that VZW holiday commercial with everything outside the store is made of touch screen devices, then they plug the GN at the end of it.

Bixby

Reaction score
Same here in NY. In my local corporate Vzw store, it is barely acknowledged. No accessories or signs & just 1 phone on display in the back of the store. Totally incognito - love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

smokiedabong

Reaction score
There are commercials all over the internet though, don't forget YouTube alone has more viewers in one day than the entire U.S. TV network has whole month. Every single one of my nontechnical friends have heard about this phone.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I havent seen any Gnex commercials. In fact, I've yet to get an email from VZW, from the sign up link, saying the Gnex is available. smh

OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I just see that VZW holiday commercial with everything outside the store is made of touch screen devices, then they plug the GN at the end of it.
Yes this is the commercial I was thinking of. Well it's no big deal I guess, as long as we have our phone :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got the email from Verizon, or maybe it was Google's sign up page. Haven't seen a specific commercial on tv, just the holiday one with it hanging on a tree lol.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I watch alot of Anime on streaming sites and I see a Galaxy commercial quite often. It's played before my actual Anime episode.

It's a web commercial and not sure if it will ever air on TV.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I watch alot of Anime on streaming sites and I see a Galaxy commercial quite often. It's played before my actual Anime episode.

It's a web commercial and not sure if it will ever air on TV.
Really wicked? Anime? xD JK

I've been watching a lot of Hulu lately, (Bat Masterson, Bonanza, Sherlock Holmes, Dick Van Dyke... etc...) And they play the Beatboxing one... It's my least favorite... I was tired of it when I first saw it on youtube, but at least they have a Nexus commercial. DancingNexus

(now you all also know my TV show picks, yes, if it's B&W/before about 1965, I'll watch it... After that, usually not!) :D

GenieAngel

Reaction score
Yes, I saw a commercial (maybe on X-factor? not sure) just for the Nexus. The whole commerical was just about how you can assign your contacts into groups or circles.

It showed a bunch of people walking over to their specific "circle".... friends, family, business associates, etc.

I didn't think it was very good as all it did is show one feature of the phone, albiet not that great of a feature.