Anyone have the sbf file for a droid on 2.2?

tu3218

Reaction score
My friend is stuck on the boot animation and I'm gonna try from scratch this whole process, also the RSD software required.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I'm probably WAY too late, but have you tried anything else first to fix the problem? There are MANY ways to fix a 'stuck' phone that should ALWAYS be explored first before taking such a drastic measure as flashing a full .sbf file to it with RSD Lite 4.6.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm probably WAY too late, but have you tried anything else first to fix the problem? There are MANY ways to fix a 'stuck' phone that should ALWAYS be explored first before taking such a drastic measure as flashing a full .sbf file to it with RSD Lite 4.6.

Nah your not actually lol. I'm gonna look at her phone this weekend. She had taken it into verizon and they told her that her droid has an "incomplete wake-up". I say its BS, and I'm pretty sure I can fix it. First I was going to try booting into recovery and do a factory reset. Any other ideas in case that fails?

Trofn8er

Reaction score

Nah your not actually lol. I'm gonna look at her phone this weekend. She had taken it into verizon and they told her that her droid has an "incomplete wake-up". I say its BS, and I'm pretty sure I can fix it. First I was going to try booting into recovery and do a factory reset. Any other ideas in case that fails?
Is her phone rooted? What recovery is she running?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
+1 ^^^ this. If her phone is rooted and has a custom recovery installed, then the first thing to do would be to boot into recovery and try to restore the latest working nandroid backup. If it is not rooted, or there is no backup, then you are already on the right track.

good luck

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I should of posted that..she is not rooted. Its a stock original droid. thanks. I'll give that a shot and see how it goes.