Anyone else having problems with V0.4?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do a re-install after wiping cache and data. If you used Clockwork to install, then switch to SpRecovery. The rom works.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used CWRecovery with no problems but I had to clear Data and Cache to get a clean install.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I used CWRecovery with no problems but I had to clear Data and Cache to get a clean install.

How can you say "with no problems"? Seems you are having a lot of problems with that install. Do it again and if that doesn't work, switch to SpRecovery and do an install.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and before you use CwRecovery again, flash to SpRecovery and then back to CW. Then do the reinstall.

OP
xzdarkstarzx

xzdarkstarzx

Reaction score
Do a re-install after wiping cache and data. If you used Clockwork to install, then switch to SpRecovery. The rom works.

ok lol, maybe i should specify, i used SpRecovery (my personal fav, i believe clockwork to be overrated) the ROM actually functions brilliantly, it's just tethering that seems to be dead. Which is sad, because this is my favorite post-root function lol

spugemaster

Reaction score
I'm having sound quality issues that I didn't have before. When playing mp3s off my phone I hear a bunch of static, stuttering, and the song often cuts out. This seems to be happening with any sound including streaming and videos.

kezjohnson

Reaction score
My phone wont vibrate anymore when receiving calls, messages, or anything like that. It will vibrate when turning on or off any ideas?

BB 0.4, Droid, Chevy 1.25 kernal are my settings.

kezjohnson

Reaction score
oh wow I feel stupid but thanks anyway. I only started using ROM's a week ago.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score