Anyone else having market issues tonight?

droidphreak

Reaction score
I can get into the market but when I hit "downloads" im getting "server error has occured" Anyone else getting this? Im in the Seattle area.

update: it seems to be back up now... weird.

DroidXhopeful

Reaction score
getting the same exact thing right now I thought it was just me (I just unrooted and flashed back to 2.1 and reset everything). At least I ain't alone. It still isn't working for me though.

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
getting the same exact thing right now I thought it was just me (I just unrooted and flashed back to 2.1 and reset everything). At least I ain't alone. It still isn't working for me though.

Yeah, wont work for me on either wifi or 3g... only on downloaded page though, not anything else. Droid 1 here

Technoman

Reaction score
yep, there is an issue with the market right now.... Maybe they are resetting everything so that the market will be ready for the rush to get Flash once 2.2 hits our phones.... :icon_ banana:

pushdrops

Reaction score
same prob here - cannot reach Downloads page not matter how connecting on Droid with Sapph 1.1.1. and stock Eris 2.1 - pretty much all Monday night and into this morning (Tues 09-21) , glad it's not just our phones

once it was also happening on my wife's phone, i was relieved (before attempting to reset too much stuff on my phone in order to troubleshoot) ....

what's weird though is it is OK for many others , not everyone is having an issue, so it must be tied to Verizon and maybe in certain areas? (not sure if the Market servers are setup across difference regions?)

JohnnyD359

Reaction score
I had the same thing,I thought it was my phone...good tp know it wasnt this time:icon_ banana:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe they have been having issues for a while, it seemed to me that every time I initially open the market, it took 2-3 minutes before the main page appeared. Subsequent openings were fine, but if one waited 30 min or so to open it again, same thing.

I'm sure they'll resolve it soon.