Anyone able to get Swype to work?

tu3218

Reaction score
Every time I install this, after the installation it tells me swype is installed already and its not. Then when I go into input method and select swype an try to use it, it just tells me its configured for another device. Has anyone had any luck with swype and this rom?

Reaction score
Every time I install this, after the installation it tells me swype is installed already and its not. Then when I go into input method and select swype an try to use it, it just tells me its configured for another device. Has anyone had any luck with swype and this rom?

Uninstall swype and the installer. Delete the installer from your sdcard. Reboot. Re download the installer, then install.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score

Uninstall swype and the installer. Delete the installer from your sdcard. Reboot. Re download the installer, then install.

Gonna try that right now, thanks.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Its working 4 me, I restored apps via titanium & both the swype installer & swype were restored & I had 2 uninstall & re install then it worked

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk