anybody see Pete's latest tweet?

Phxphenom

Reaction score
More changes coming? Latest Tweet by Peter

June 13, 2010:
"Wait till they see what I fixed on Froyo for Bugless Beast.V0.2 will be Epic, guaranteed"

I wonder what's next?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
June 13, 2010:
"Wait till they see what I fixed on Froyo for Bugless Beast.V0.2 will be Epic, guaranteed"

I wonder what's next?

Can't wait, although what is broken? everything seems to work for me:icon_ banana:

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
this may make me switch from stock froyo leak v2 i havent yet cause i heard about alot of issues with petes rom

this would also be my first time using his rom

J

Johnly

petes rom actually runs very well. He is kind enough to post issues threads, and I can say with a certain amount of assurance that 80 to 90 percent of post there is user error. BB v.0.1 is very clean

Don't believe what you hear :)

Believe what you know.....

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I'm running Pete's rom right now, and it is the best my phone has ever ran. The coolest as well by a large, large margin. Only issue I've had is MotoTorch stopped working for me. I can live with that. :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping/betting that it is JIT related. Our scores should be double what they are on the current leak based on the nexus scores.

groovydeus

Reaction score
Yeah...I have to agree that, although 0.1 was only a release candidate (still under development, still with bugs, still will be unexpected problems - please make backups, etc...) it is probably the best my phone has run. Quick, cool and responsive. Tough to complain when an RC works so well. Looking forward to the next dev releases and how the 1.x version will finally look/work.

Thanks Pete.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it's nice to see growth with Froyo and the devs but when source is released is when we should see some real magic :)