Any way to place the Battery Indicator percent on home screen as an icon or widget?

sissiromy

Reaction score
Is there any way I could place a widget or an icon on a home screen as a short cut for the Battery Manager (that I access by pressing Settings, then Battery Manager) so I can see the percentage of juice left? I do have the Battery icon at the top right of the screen but it does not let me know the percentage of juice left at a glance. Thanks!

OP
S

sissiromy

Reaction score
where to find it

When I open Motorola Widgets, I can't see the battery widget! Please send instructions, thanks!

OP
S

sissiromy

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you

Just to clarify, I could not find the Battery widget on the Android Widget list until I download it from the Market, then it appears on the list (guess it's not stock) I tried the Battery Left widget and the Circle Battery widget and prefer the latter, so I uninstalled the Battery Left widget. Thanks! Sissi.

fatpomp

Reaction score
Battery solo widget and battery life widget work good. Both are in the market and are free.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
There are TONS of battery widgets in the market.
battery status
Battery status text
BattStatt
circle battery widget
clarus battery
minimalistic text widget has a battery setting
and system info widget
those all have battery percentage widgets with different styles to choose from. check them out and use the one you like the most.

Rocko

Reaction score
Do you know which uses the least amount of overhead?

Shelooga

Reaction score
i use extended controls. it has a power widget that you can add any amount and your choice of toggle switches on the phone, and also shows the battery percent on a toggle that launches battery use

travisn000

Reaction score
i use extended controls. it has a power widget that you can add any amount and your choice of toggle switches on the phone, and also shows the battery percent on a toggle that launches battery use

How did you get the percent to display? ... I've been using this awhile and didn't find this option.

Janet1025

Reaction score
I like the free app Battery Watcher the bars go up and down as your phone charges along with showing percentage...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ricks

Reaction score
I use Battery monitor. It shows the exact battery percentage in the notification bar. best in the market.