Any software to teach me scripts for free?

YA123

Reaction score
I wanna make some android apps, but I have no idea how or whst to write scripts. I have all the software, the android sdk eclipse and java, I just need to know how to write scripts

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I wanna make some android apps, but I have no idea how or whst to write scripts. I have all the software, the android sdk eclipse and java, I just need to know how to write scripts

I spent DAYS upon DAYS looking for information.

Make yourself comfortable with the Android developer website for commands and you need to learn Java.

Samstag

Reaction score
You have everything you need already. The SDK includes a /doc folder that has really excellent tutorials and examples to get you started.

zero7starz

Reaction score
Get two books: Hello Android and Java and XML. Both should be able to either be ordered or bought through Borders/Barns and Nobel. They will be your BIGGEST resources :)

OP
YA123

YA123

Reaction score
You have everything you need already. The SDK includes a /doc folder that has really excellent tutorials and examples to get you started.
sounds good looks like ill check there, the book idea is pretty stolid too, I think the web will be for when I'm more comfortable with writing scripts

OP
YA123

YA123

Reaction score
I can't really figure out how to get to them, should I go on eclipse?

Samstag

Reaction score
I can't really figure out how to get to them, should I go on eclipse?

Start by opening android-sdk-windows/docs/index.html. Click the resources tab and you'll have some good starting points on the left side. Start with the tutorials, then check out the "list of sample apps" under sample code.

It might be a little overwhelming if you're completely new to programming, but you might learn a lot just by modifying the examples and seeing what happens.