Any Rooted Leaked 2.1 Get OTA release?

makitso

Reaction score
Lots of stock 1.5 users are getting the Verizon OTA 2.1 release. My question is; has anyone who has rooted their system and upgraded to one of the leaked 2.1 (2 or 3) releases received the official OTA update??

Rob

DroidJim

Reaction score
I was a 1.5'r and got the update. It is not autoupdate, it said there was a 77.7 mb system update available & i did it when I was on wifi & had time.

k67p67

Reaction score
Any news on this? My wife's Eris is running the first version of the leaked 2.1 and still hasn't gotten any notification for the OTA 2.1 update.

OP
M

makitso

Reaction score
From what I have been able to find, looks like those of us on a leaked version of 2.1 are out of luck for the OTA version that was rooted. Given this, I was on leak 2 and updated again to leak 3 which is pretty close to the OTA version.

k sara sara

snow580

Reaction score
I'm running leak v3 and no OTA for me. The girlfriend got hers but she's still 1.5.

kpshearer

Reaction score
neither my wife or myself got it, we are running v3 of leaked 2.1, from what I'm reading on here I think it may be a good thing. A friend of mine got it and her weather widget keeps fc and her phone is very laggy. As for me, other than the phone dialer pad being very slow I'm pretty happy, and right now I'm running launcher pro beta instead of sense ui and it gives sense a run for it's money.