Any regrets?

altjx

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Droid atm and kinda annoyed that HTC Droid Incredible just came out since my contract has another 15 months... Is it worth selling the droid and trying to get a HTC Droid incredible? I mean, is there any MUST HAVEs in the incredible that the droid doesnt have?

R24D24

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Droid atm and kinda annoyed that HTC Droid Incredible just came out since my contract has another 15 months... Is it worth selling the droid and trying to get a HTC Droid incredible? I mean, is there any MUST HAVEs in the incredible that the droid doesnt have?

It depends on what is a "must have" to you. It is a superior phone overall, without question. The moto droid has better battery life and a crisper display (though overall I like the Inc display). The Inc is much smoother, faster, better colors, photos, videos, music player, widgets, clearer phone calls, you could go on forever.

The best way I can answer your question is to say that if you have to have the best phone on the market, then it's a must have. If you are happy with your moto droid, keep it, because the Inc will be old new in a few months I'm sure.

I have both phones, and use them both daily, but the Inc is a better experience in almost every way.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Nice, thanks. Are you or know anyone planning to get the HTC Evo 4G when it comes out on Sprint when it comes out?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
no regrets ... i like the droid but the Inc dominates all around.. cept the display and dock stataion app thing..

i will Not leave VZW for a phone.