Any good photo editor?

MonisXx

Reaction score
I have downloaded some photo editors and I have been looking for one. I haven't found any photo app that can blur the background of a picture, example you outside and it blurs you. So anyone wanna tell me which app is good about blurring? Cause I really want an app to photo edit well.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
MonisXx

MonisXx

Reaction score
So anyone can give me a list of a few photo app editors to download? Cause I am photogenic

darkmatter

Reaction score
The only one I've found to be worth much of anything is picsay pro. Not sure if it does what your looking for, but its leagues better than the photoshop app(last time I looked at it anyway)

eober

Reaction score
The only one I've found to be worth much of anything is picsay pro. Not sure if it does what your looking for, but its leagues better than the photoshop app(last time I looked at it anyway)

+1 for PicSay Pro. Best I've found.

Sent from my Stunning Droid using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Pic say pro is the best. Little photo is cool too. Camera 360 is good to take pictures

SemperGumbee

Reaction score
+1 for PicSay Pro. You can mask out exactly what you want to blur. It's a little tricky at first, but if you want an app that can edit on the phone itself, then PicSay is the way to go. Also, you could just send the pic to GIMP or Photoshop and do it easily there :p

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pic say pro was free a few weeks back in the Amazon App Store - Great Application ;)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I have downloaded some photo editors and I have been looking for one. I haven't found any photo app that can blur the background of a picture, example you outside and it blurs you.

I've done this on a pc, but not my phone. One way is to copy what you don't want blurred, blur the whole picture, then paste back what you took out. Another way is to select the whole picture, minus what you don't want blurred, and add your effects to the selected section. PicSay is a good app for the phone, but I use Gimp2 on my pc. Hope this helps.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

OP
MonisXx

MonisXx

Reaction score
Thank you Droid peeps:) I will download picsay pro then