Any Gamers??

JMody

Reaction score
You played a demo of MW2?

I've only seen the videos that have been released by IW. I can't wait till tomorrow night. Bet your @$$ I am gonna be in that line at midnight waiting to get my filthy paws on that game.

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Ahhh damm didnt me to make another post about Modern in this section. Cant wait for the game.

dustin4863

Reaction score
You played a demo of MW2?

I've only seen the videos that have been released by IW. I can't wait till tomorrow night. Bet your @$$ I am gonna be in that line at midnight waiting to get my filthy paws on that game.

yes sir but i did not say that :icon_ poke:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha i work at gamestop and i will be working during the midnight release...and at the same time pick up my copy of prestige edition which will be on EBAY!!!!

JMody

Reaction score
That would be where I am getting my copy. The local gamestop.

Last edited:
OP
flako3

flako3

Reaction score
Damn thanks guys :) i reserved my copy already i only seen videos but looks awesome :) i have call of duty 4 and world at war i love them both :) but cant wait for this one if anybody is on the ps3 you can add me if you like FLAKO318 :) god do i love this forums :) the best

NvrEnough

Reaction score
haha i work at gamestop and i will be working during the midnight release...and at the same time pick up my copy of prestige edition which will be on EBAY!!!!

Question for you. When I preordered the game online at EB I printed out a paper for the pick up but I have misplaced that paper. Do I need to reprint this or can they just look up the preorder on the computer?

Thanks for any help.

OP
flako3

flako3

Reaction score
uuuummmm you know that a good question i think you can do a reprint :) you will be all set with that :)

JMody

Reaction score
I don't have my receipt either. My local GS said I can just use my phone number and Photo ID. I just wish that phone number was attached to a Droid.