Answering phone, stuck slider

cosmonaut

Reaction score
Sometimes when I try to answer the phone the slider is stuck and won't slide. Any good apps to cure this? Or other answering options?

kmo

Reaction score
Just press the physical menu button on the phone, same result in unlocking.

Racmo

Reaction score
Stuck Slider

Maybe this will help ... My wife was having a continuing "Stuck Slider" problem on her phone. When I removed her screen guard (plastic clear cover accessory), it now works all the time for her. If you have a screen guard, try removing it to see if that will work for you.

gsmuhler

Reaction score
Had the same problem. I installed easy answer button from the market and so far the problem is gone.

knucklehead

Reaction score
I know there is another page about problems answering the incredible. I have a protective screen too. Often, I couldn't get the phone to answer an incoming call. Another forum said when you slide one finger down the middle of the screen, you should slide another along the case. It creates an electrical ground, according to the other site. I am batting 1000 on the first try using this new technique.

Billybaldin

Reaction score
My wife had the same problem. We use invisihield and that was not the problem. The problem was she was hovering another finger or two over another area of the phone causing that to register which threw the swipe off causing it to stick. I pointed this Out to her. No problems since.

Sent from my DROID.