Answer/Ignore Buttons change?

Jnky

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the Answer / Ignore buttons when receiving a phone call change randomly? One phone call, I'll get buttons, the next I'll get the swipe bars. Anyone else notice the same thing? Is there any place to standardize that, I personally like the buttons better as they are more of a sure thing. I'm still running stock everything (except handcent), unrooted, 2.3.4.

paulviado420

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the Answer / Ignore buttons when receiving a phone call change randomly? One phone call, I'll get buttons, the next I'll get the swipe bars. Anyone else notice the same thing? Is there any place to standardize that, I personally like the buttons better as they are more of a sure thing. I'm still running stock everything (except handcent), unrooted, 2.3.4.

that is a true statement...and this is why...when youre not doing anything with your phone say its just sitting there and a call comes in you get sliders....but if youre using your phone say youre looking something up on your browser or just flpping through your phone youll get buttons because it knows youre phone is "in use"