Another newbie

cube118

Reaction score
I have had my droid for 5 days now. I hated it for three, liked it for one, and now I love it. Sliced bread has nothing on this phone.

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You definitely have to be patient when you first get this phone but you are in the right place. TONS of info on here and everyone is very willing to help

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have had my droid for 5 days now. I hated it for three, liked it for one, and now I love it. Sliced bread has nothing on this phone.

Welcome to the neighborhood, cube118! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. The learning curve is a little steep on the Droid - we all went through it, trust me, but you'll be eventually it will all start to make sense to you. Try this link for the basics. Just look for the posts pertaining to non-rooted phones (unless you've already rooted it!) :D This should answer a few of your questions on how do I do this and that. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-solutions/30276-droidforums-solutions-thread.html

Be warned that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:

li2327

Reaction score
You've joined an awesom site. Everyone is right. This site is as addictive as the droid. I absolutely love it. Have fun!!! :)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum cube!! i agree.....it's the best thing since sliced bread :D