another new droid owner

richardsonfh

Reaction score
I just got my phone 5 days ago. I use to be semi tech savvy but now I am lost with all the new things and lingo. I hope not to ask 'really' dumb questions-- I am happy to have found this site.:icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got my phone 5 days ago. I use to be semi tech savvy but now I am lost with all the new things and lingo. I hope not to ask 'really' dumb questions-- I am happy to have found this site.:icon_ banana:

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Don't worry about so called "dumb" questions. I do suggest that you review the FAQ's section on the bottom of the front Forums page. Lots of good basic and basic plus info there.

Enjoy your Droid!:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the neighborhood, richardsonfh! Don't worry, everyone here was new once and there's new terminology all the time. Just make yourself at home and I hope you enjoy your new Droid!