Another Dumb Question From A Newbie

nooter99

Reaction score
I don't own a Droid yet, but probably will in a week or two, I also don't know squat about smartphones, but here goes anyway. I am a Sirius satellite subscriber, currently I can stream Sirius thru my home computer, would I be able to do the same on the Droid? Please say yes!!

Veedo

Reaction score
This would be sweet. I could listen to Ellis on the go :greendroid:

superglen99

Reaction score
nooter you can download pandora for free. I thinks it better than satellite cause there is no dejays or commercials and it only plays music you like. I cancelled sirius after I got my droid. I use the aux jack for in the car and pandora.com from home. Go to the website and check it out. Its all free

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I agree with Superglen, I had Sirius for 5 years and got tired of the price increases and switch to the FREE Pandora and Last.FM and haven't missed it at all. Thy them out, they are excellent services for the PC and on your smartphone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
nooter you can download pandora for free. I thinks it better than satellite cause there is no dejays or commercials and it only plays music you like. I cancelled sirius after I got my droid. I use the aux jack for in the car and pandora.com from home. Go to the website and check it out. Its all free

Use Pandora also....but I've had XM & Sirius since they launched...Both cars, home and work :icon_ banana:

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I think when Sirius and XM merged I think it just wasn't as good a service, but what really pissed me off is that they moved some sports programming from Sirius to XM, and I had no way of getting it without also having the XM side. They moved College and Pro Bball, and then increase the monthly charge AND start charging for the Internet service. It' stop being a cheap audio source.

Dragoro

Reaction score
Doesnt Pandora do a major data drain, and does the 30 dollar verizon plan cover this no probs?

thelion

Reaction score
The $30 a month is unlimited data so even though Pandora uses a crapton of data it matters, not.