annoying problem with 3g

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
so i was running the second leaked version themed and it was pretty stable for a while. yesterday when i woke up, i had no 3g connection. other verizon people around me was working fine for them so it wasnt just the network being down, it was my phone. then later i tried out the new leaked version it all was working fine but i dont like the stock theme very much so i went back to my backup which again, no 3g working. then later i flashed the ud extreme froyo 2.0 and all was going good. then this morning i decided im going to stay on kangerade for a while. flashed it and no 3g!!! :icon_evil: im really liking it and want to keep it. also i found that other people were losing 3g after they used the god mode option in the scripts but i never did that. so i did that update.zip that was supposed to fix it but no work...

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go into Airplane mode and out.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Mine switches alot between 1x and 3g now it never did this before where im at :/ latest leak image updated on my phone

mafiafan123

Reaction score
that does fix mine i wonder why it does that now. Anyways i love froyo

jcardona1

Reaction score
by any chance do you have the SwitchPro widget? the latest update broke 3g for everybody. have to open it up and check the box.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
by any chance do you have the SwitchPro widget? the latest update broke 3g for everybody. have to open it up and check the box.

No do i need switch widget pro? is there a terminal perm. fix or an update.zip for the issue because its rare when it does it 2x the entire day today idk why.

jcardona1

Reaction score
no, its just a little widget, similar to the stock Power Control widget. the latest update caused people to lose 3g, just need to turn it back on in the app's settings. it may have nothign to do with the OP's problem, just was checking becaues it happened to me this morning

spiceditup

Reaction score
no, its just a little widget, similar to the stock Power Control widget. the latest update caused people to lose 3g, just need to turn it back on in the app's settings. it may have nothign to do with the OP's problem, just was checking becaues it happened to me this morning

Thanks, I changed the settings in SwitchPro Widget and it solved my problem.