Annoying Loading Issue After Closing a Program

unfittobedefined

Reaction score
So every time I'm finished with a program and use either my back button or my home button to return to the main screen, I get a completely white screen with "HTC" written in green. Then I get my home screen, but I get a "loading..." message in the middle as well (similar to how your phone acts when you very first turn it on).

Doesn't happen every time, seems random.

Pretty sure I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, you guys got any suggestions for me?

OP
U

unfittobedefined

Reaction score
I wasn't when the problem first started, but I have rooted since and still encounter the same problem

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem. After I exit a program, sometimes I get the white background with the green htc logo then a "loading" message. During this process, when I open the app drawer, I can see my icons rebuilding.

I have the htc incredible rooted on stock and I have plenty of available memory so I don't know why it's doing this or how to fix it. I'm using the stock sense ui. Launcher pro did this also so I uninstalled it.

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
It just happened to me 5 times in a row after browsing several web pages and then hitting the home key to get back to my home screen.

smtom

Reaction score
Does this happen with every launcher?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I switched to adw ex launcher and I haven't had a problem for the short period I had it. I've been using sense this whole time which is giving me the problem. I will provide an update of how adw works after a few days but thanks for the suggestion.

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
Been using ADW EX launcher for almost a week and I haven't had a single screen reload. Looks like I found the resolution to my problem.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
Still haven't had a single redraw in almost a month. Problem is solved.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

mlamb88757

Reaction score
So every time I'm finished with a program and use either my back button or my home button to return to the main screen, I get a completely white screen with "HTC" written in green. Then I get my home screen, but I get a "loading..." message in the middle as well (similar to how your phone acts when you very first turn it on).

Doesn't happen every time, seems random.

Pretty sure I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, you guys got any suggestions for me?

Happens to me EVERY time. I did a hard reset to see if it would help and it did not. I've been putting up with this for almost a year, and now am finally eligible to upgrade to a new phone. This phone was really great until this started happening.