[Announcement] Droid Concepts Hits the Android Market

Xavier

Reaction score
Nice, I'll be checking that out later today. Congrats on making an app.

white_ash143

Reaction score
Hmm all I saw were Wallpaper Sync by NoEvil Concepts and Eugenics and Other Evils by Droid Ebooks..... lol....

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
had a few issues with the app and getting used to the android market, but its all good now, our first app is now RELEASED, and it will stay there.. :)

sorry about that

white_ash143

Reaction score
Lol.... when I first checked it out, I was like.... ok.... interesting enough.... but it actually is pretty interesting look. Especially nice with the dark simplistic themes. Any chance on making customizable background colors?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Lol.... when I first checked it out, I was like.... ok.... interesting enough.... but it actually is pretty interesting look. Especially nice with the dark simplistic themes. Any chance on making customizable background colors?

Yes customizable backgrounds are in in the works, apps are a completely new thing for me, so its taking a bit to get used too, but things are being worked out, have a few 'housekeeping' things to do with the app first though before adding new settings..

but thank you for the suggestion, and please keep them coming along with any bug reports or anything..

white_ash143

Reaction score
I know I'm probably grasping at straws but a morphing shape would be interesting indeed. Kinda reminiscent of the old windows screensavers. Also, and this is really grasping at straws, but a morphing fractal would be sweet.... lol

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
havn't really thought out a difinite plan or anything for this app yet, its just something im using to play with and figure out more about apps.. the 2 things being worked on now are the ability to pick your own background color and shape color, and maybe a new shape or 2

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Live Shapes is the app, and we have a free and donate version.. please purchase the donate version, it helps support us..

our home replacement app will be available soon.. :)