Angry Birds **UPDATE**

Anomander

Reaction score
Quick question. I had originally downloaded this game from the website before it was released on the market. Now on the market there is the update with the new level. So far I am not to far into the game (4-17) and I had backed up all the files in the data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files
I then downloaded the update from the market place and pasted those files back into the updated location, but it does not load right when I beat a level. Any work around to this, or am I going to have to start over. On a side note I do have the original 1.3.5 apk so I can always install that and give it a try too.

I was hoping I could get the update and at least move the highscores file to the new version which I can and it shows the levels and stars I have I gotten, but it will not let me progress by unlocking the level I beat. For Example I beat 4-16 with 2 stars, then beat 4-17 but 4-17 still stays locked.

rlfitz

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get the star on gold egg #17? I looked online and in the iPhone version there are 3 rows of pigs behind the red bird. On my Droid 2 all I see is the red bird, and it disappears as soon as I press it. Where are the pigs? Where's my last star???

I am wondering about this too. After many many days of angry bird obsession, I got 3 stars on all levels. got all 17 eggs. beat the first 16 eggs. now I am so close but cant figure out #17. no pigs or anything. what am I missing?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to get the star on gold egg #17? I looked online and in the iPhone version there are 3 rows of pigs behind the red bird. On my Droid 2 all I see is the red bird, and it disappears as soon as I press it. Where are the pigs? Where's my last star???

I am wondering about this too. After many many days of angry bird obsession, I got 3 stars on all levels. got all 17 eggs. beat the first 16 eggs. now I am so close but cant figure out #17. no pigs or anything. what am I missing?
I am pretty sure it's a glitch in the android version that makes it unbeatable. There are supposed to be a bunch of pigs behind the big red bird.

daddyb

Reaction score
I just went to the android marketplace and downloaded the latest angry birds app and it put the pigs behind the red bird in the golden eggs level. PLUS it gave me a new level 5 "Ham 'Em High" that I didn't have before.

So the latest download fixed the Droid's missing piggys problem.

lark214

Reaction score
I uninstalled and tryed to reinstall and it reads error 18

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ppa123

Reaction score
@lark214 You need to unmount the SD card before installing. That solved it for me.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using DroidForums App

Arsonman

Reaction score
@lark214 You need to unmount the SD card before installing. That solved it for me.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using DroidForums App

Thank you, thank you thank you. I have been trying to get answers on this because I kept getting the code 18 error. Unmounting worked and I am now finally playing both angry birds updates. Oh, did I say thank you yet. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid

Mill_man81

Reaction score
Anyone having problems installing angry birds seasons? Unknown error 18??

Sent from my DROIDX

Mill_man81

Reaction score
Whoops! Guess I should have read earlier posts first!

Sent from my DROIDX