Android survey results are In..

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's too bad that BGR's survery is pretty m uch limited to people heavily interested in the industry. it also shows where customers sit as far as Android goes (vzw).

Firegrl

Reaction score
Even though the survey ran for a very short time, I would say those results seem pretty accurate to me.

Everyone here seems to really enjoy their phones despite some of the flaws. It's a work in progress, just as the apps are, and I don't expect perfection right off the bat...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whats good about that is it will get to google and will motivate them to continue to address the complaints.
To add to what makes this device good is the fact that google does not mind evolving, they take their licks and learn from the mistakes and are willing to listen to the masses. I bet that by the summer some more big name developer will have the apps on the market. The apple kung fu grip is loosening especially since google will be in their own backyard, going to at&t. With an improved nexus being released to verizon (verizon was smart to wait and not launch the nexus so early, verizon customers can be sure that they will get a solid phone). To add the other android phones to enter the market by then, i.e x10 (rumored).

I have loaded this forum with complaints on apple and how they shove and idea in your hand and tell you that is what you want.

Magdroid

Reaction score
The thing I didn't like were the ammount of people that didn't own a android and still took the survey 333 people to be exact. 442 said they would return it. How many of those 333 said they would return it, yet didn't even own one? Probably iPhone users I'm guessing.

Last edited: