Android 2.2 - When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Reaction score
Adobe flash player is READY for our Droid long, long time ago, and I am so tired to see the message "android Version 2.2 is coming soon."
I guess if Verizon doesn't push this new version out soon enough; the i-Pod 4G will be definitely a winner.
Just a vent!

Last edited:

eliassami5

Reaction score
take a chill pill...whats with people and thinking they are entitled to whatever they want whenever they want. Get your head out of your ass..its coming within the next month, they are working as hard as they can to work out all the bugs and make it the best it can be on launch date. Im sick and tired of these kinds of posts....If you want flash that bad then root your phone and install 2.2.

erikfig

Reaction score
Adobe flash player is READY for our Droid long, long time ago, and I am so tired to see the message "android Version 2.2 is coming soon."
I guess if Verizon doesn't push this new version out soon enough; the i-Pod 4G will be definitely a winner.
Just a vent!

Are you on Crack??! I'm running 2.2 since last month! If you like the Iphone so much, buy one then. And don't post thread like that. You are consuming bandwidth with your post!! dancedroid

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you can not wait then install a test version. I am able to use flash to watch movies through amazon

hoopcrazytr

Reaction score
take a chill pill...whats with people and thinking they are entitled to whatever they want whenever they want. Get your head out of your ass..its coming within the next month, they are working as hard as they can to work out all the bugs and make it the best it can be on launch date. Im sick and tired of these kinds of posts....If you want flash that bad then root your phone and install 2.2.

Agreed, everyone needs to stop jumping the gun on when these releases come out. I'm sure Motorola is doing their best to make Froyo as smooth and compatible as possible. So instead of getting a buggy build, be patient and thankful that people at Motorola are ensuring a bugless release.

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
I dont get why Adobe just didnt release Flash a while ago since it's been ready for months for the Droid and even now it's still in beta. It has been able to work since Android 2.0 as seen in this video [video=youtube;p8wuJ129d0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8wuJ129d0w]YouTube - Flash Player 10.1 on Motorola Droid[/video]. If they were going to release it in beta anyway for 2.2, I don't see why they couldn't continue developing the 2.0/2.1 version so that more devices would be compatible with it.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where is my ban stick...

Just a vent!

Are you on Crack??! I'm running 2.2 since last month! If you like the Iphone so much, buy one then. And don't post thread like that. You are consuming bandwidth with your post!! dancedroid
You are probably not living in the USA mother F**er
I say whatever I want. Your reply is wasting bandwidth, and probably mine, too. But that is what internet is for.
Few words for you, if you can not help, them shut the F**up
I rather get banned by this forum then let you talking down to people, punk!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
[video=youtube;hFgR0m-9FmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgR0m-9FmM]YouTube - thats a paddlin[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.