An app to make a work schedule.. will happily pay

cc16177

Reaction score
I have been on the search for an app to create the schedule for my employees ever since I got the Droid. On all of my WinMo phones I used excel and I am aware I could buy docs to go (which I believe is essentially the same thing?) but if i'm going to pay for an app it would be nice if it did a little more of what i'm looking for.

Does anyone know of any apps set up to make a schedule? it would be great if I could set up certain days that were rotating etc...

I found an app that looked perfect but it was for a school schedule so it didn't include Sat/Sun. If anyone knows of an app like this I would love to hear about it and if anyone could MAKE an app to do this I would gladly pay you for your time.

Thanks everyone,
Collin

tickledpeep

Reaction score
Hey, Colin! I ran into a similar problem. You might try Cozi. It has a calendar where you can schedule repeating events, to do lists, etc.

There is both a free and paid version. I use the paid version, my husband uses the free version. We love it because we get an email on Sunday with the next weeks week-at-a-glance. We also get reminder emails for things we have planned for during the week, as well as reminder text messages. They can be sent to whatever phones we need them sent to, and can have as many people log into our account as is needed. The paid version is ad free and costs only $1.99. We can log in on the computer or on the droids and have 1 log-in for the entire account. You might look into it and see if it will work for what you need. The online access is free always and would give you an idea of what you'd be getting on your phone.