Amzer® Universal Bicycle Handlebar Mount For HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400

OP
PatrickJ

PatrickJ

Reaction score

matthai5

Reaction score
Thought I would warn you about mounts like the one on the link. I had one that I used for a couple of mounts until one day I was biking and my Droid 1 went flying off with the top section of the mount. My phone survived but still has the battle scars from the fall. The holder itself works good, but the adjustment stalk on mine had a flaw and it sheered off from the vibration. Just a warning. Enjoy the mount.

OP
PatrickJ

PatrickJ

Reaction score
Thought I would warn you about mounts like the one on the link. I had one that I used for a couple of mounts until one day I was biking and my Droid 1 went flying off with the top section of the mount. My phone survived but still has the battle scars from the fall. The holder itself works good, but the adjustment stalk on mine had a flaw and it sheered off from the vibration. Just a warning. Enjoy the mount.

I will say that my mount for the D1 was much better than this one. I won't be using it for landscape mode even though I was shaking it upside down and found no problem. :icon_eek:

LHLXD

Reaction score
Im not sure How good this is but ThinkGeek has something similar like this too. I do think It'll do the job for almost half the price. its like $11.99.
Click Here To See

kerrdj

Reaction score

SACDROID

Reaction score
Got today from Arkon.com the below mount. Really nice and looks like the best out there. Two thinkness sheets of padding to allow for thickness of phone. Tried my TB in it and a great fit and waterproof. Also has a set screw to help lock the phone holder to the mount stem so it does not vibrate lose. Of course I guess the screw could vibrate lose:)

SM032 - Bicycle or Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, Original, HTC Incredible, EVO 4G, Motorola Droid 2, Droid, and Most Other Smartphones with Water Resistant Holder $29.95

LocalFiveOh

Reaction score
Here is what I purchased-> yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h2t8j3j Shared by paulhernandez and it's called a E-Pack from Topeak. Topeak makes great bags all of sorts. Stay away from this style-> GN032+SPH+WPCS-B Power Motorcycle Mount for Garmin Nuvi | eBay I bought one first before getting the E-Pack and it keep falling off and just was not easy to use.

Paul

How do you have this attached to your handlers? I really like this idea, looks like it would keep my phone free of dirt while riding.

MUMBLES

Reaction score
The mount has a bracket that clamps around your handelbars, then a flexable metal arm attached to the cradle. It has enough flex to absorb the shock off road. I ride every day and very happy my tunes and GPS are right there.

☆☆ sent from Mumbles 4G T-BOLT. ● Tapatalk ☆☆