Amazon's Refurbished Kindle Fire for Only $139 deal is Back for a Limited Time!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-kindle-fire-refurb-deal-back.jpg

If you missed the last opportunity we shared to get a factory refurbished Amazon Kindle Fire for only $139 bucks, then you are in luck! The deal is back for a very limited time only! You only have 14 hours (as of the time of this posting - 11:54am CST) to jump on this deal. You can pick up a refurbished Kindle Fire for only $139 dollars, but don't let the "refurbished" part scare you off, since Amazon is including the same full one year warranty to go along with this one that they do with their brand new devices. This could be the perfect way to grab an inexpensive (and very rootable and customizable) Android tablet for yourself or perhaps this could be the perfect gift for a loved one. I am grabbing one for my "significant other's" birthday!

Be sure to click on the source link below to grab one fast!

Source: Kindle-FireForum via Amazon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just ordered one for my mom for mothers day. This could not have come at a better time.

npro1464

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering this now, but is it kind of silly ordering a Kindle Fire now? It's so late in it's life at this point.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Do you have to download wireless, or is thare an adapter you can use? For whatever reason my Laptop is connected to my router but others cannot connect and I cannot connect with my cell. I'm fairly confident this would also not connect.

jayman350

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering this now, but is it kind of silly ordering a Kindle Fire now? It's so late in it's life at this point.

there are rumors about the next gen of kindle fires, but as of right now they are still rumors. there is a fairly large dev community behind the kf, there are at least 5-10 different roms over on xda to check out. there are options out there to just root and install the play store and some other goodies if you don't want to go nuts with it.

its not the most powerful tablet out there, but I truly love my kf. I'm running MoDaCo's latest rom, its a stripped down/rooted version of the stock UI that is really nice and smooth. Hashcode has been working on developing an OC'd kernel for this as well.

I would recommend the kf to just about anyone looking for a nice cheap tablet, especially at $139... or you can wait for Google's tablets to come out, but AFAIK pricing/availability has not been released yet.

Harmicky

Reaction score
I jumped on this and bought one. Now, I'm researching the possibility of rooting.

tc1

Reaction score
Had a kindle Kindle fire, was my 1st tablet.

Was ok at best but was sluggish often and screen sensitivity sucked.

Bought a samsung tab 2 7.0 and now I really see how horrible the kindle fire actually was.