Amazon Today Only SandDisk Memory Sale Up to 70% Off

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-sandisk-sale-dec-2014.jpg

The Holidays might be over, but that doesn't mean the retailers will stop rolling out special sales. Amazon's latest sale is one we have seen before and is always appreciated. They are selling a number of SanDisk memory products for up to 70% off.

Some of these deals include a 32GB USB Flash Drive for only $12.99, and a 64GB MicroSD Card for only $24.99. Here's a link to Amazon's website to check out all of these amazing offers that are available for today only! You have about 14 hours left (as of the time of this post - 11am CTD).

Source: Amazon SanDisk Sale

akstyle450

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Current Phone Model
pixel xl
What they don't tell you until you're excited about it and already checking out, is that shipping is stupid expensive for something the size of a postage stamp.
XqJioBJ.png

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unless you are a prime member or order is over $35?

Also $25 for 64gb has been a regular price for over a month. I've bought one in November.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Another word to the wise: Check which merchant the memory cards are coming from even if it's directly from Amazon. The best option is to run a test on the cards after you get them. I have a SanDisk and 3 Samsung 64GB microSD that all look legit but when I ran a test on the cards once they get past 8GB capacity they start corrupting the data. One tool for testing is called "h2testw" which writes data to the card and then shows a status log. There are probably some other memory card testing programs available as well. At least if you get a bad card directly from Amazon you should have a better chance getting it replaced or getting a refund.