Amazing Celtic Garden 3D Live Wallpaper

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;267ThiqIQ4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=267ThiqIQ4Y&feature=player_detailpage]‪Celtic Garden HD‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

If you are a big fan of graphically impressive live wallpapers you will want to check this one out. In fact, if you also happen to have one of the new 3D phones, this one is even more impressive. It is called Celtic Garden 3D Live Wallpaper, and it is from the same makers as Spring Zen 3D Live Wallpaper, another visually impressive wallpaper. Here's a quote from, DualBoot Games, the developer,
This live wallpaper features a verdant animated Irish forest with a charming fountain in the center. The three-dimensional dynamic scene includes animated water, shamrocks, cascading sunlight, and more. Tap the screen to cause fireflies and fairies to float through your garden in the full version.
Not only is the wallpaper visually stunning but is also comes with a large array of interesting custom options and configurations. You can alter the water flow, change the glow of the fireflies and make pixies dance across your desktop, among other things. Furthermore, this great product can be found on the Market for only $.99 cents! Have any of you guys tried this one yet?

Source: Android.net via TalkAndroid and Android Market

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This is a very nice wallpaper, also check out their 'my beach free, snowfall free, and spring zen free' ...

Pleirosei

Reaction score
Celtic Wallpaper

This wallpaper is the smoothest I have ever used on the droid. I might consider buying it.

Pleirosei

Reaction score
and i'm sure you can say that about every live wallpaper. This one actually doesn't cause much of a performance hit. I'm sure the battery will drain quicker as a result of using it, but it is smoother than any other live paper I've used.

Jefro5

Reaction score
All of DualBoots Wallpapers Rock! There is noone pulling off this kind of 3d detail and maintaining such great performance.

In respect to other Live Wallpapers I don't see hardly any battery hit with their LWPs like I do with others. In fact in my battery drain list(under settings) it doesn't even show up after a day of use(<2%).

Just get lost staring at my phone...I believe they all sync to the time of day also! Highly recommend My Beach HD and Spring Zen HD if you like this one.