Alarm clock app with no dismiss button?

Nibbz

Reaction score
I'm looking for an alarm clock app that doesn't have a dismiss button or has the option to disable the dismiss button. I always end up dismissing my alarm and oversleep

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cvp

Reaction score
Use my app (Alarm Clock PlusV2) you can disable snooze and set the alarm so you must solve a math problem or problems to dismiss the alarm.

cvp

Reaction score
It works great for people who have problems waking up... and even better for playing pranks on friends!

The app does a whole lot more, like having the alarm volume fade in, or launching an app for the alarm (if you want to wake up to pandora for example). Of course I'm just shamelessly promoting my app lol

SGTiger

Reaction score
Use my app (Alarm Clock PlusV2) you can disable snooze and set the alarm so you must solve a math problem or problems to dismiss the alarm.

Can the math problem be complex trigonometric functions? I am a heavy sleeper.

cvp

Reaction score

Can the math problem be complex trigonometric functions? I am a heavy sleeper.

There are 4 difficulty settings, and you can define how many math problems are required to be solved. it works painfully well. And the app is free so its worth trying!

iSecks

Reaction score
I use CyanogenMod's Desk Clock. There's an option to disable dismissing/snoozing of the alarm without unlocking the phone. That usually helps me get up without any troubles. It's not in the newest build of CM 6, unfortunately. The newest final build [5.0.8, built from 2.1] does have it.