Air View

ppophil

Reaction score
What I'm looking at the list of videos in the Video Player using the S pen and air view, the video does not pop up to preview. I do have the air view box checked. It worked when I first got the phone

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've done a search, but didn't see anything current on this.

I'm trying to use the Air View and I can't seem to get it to work. When I'm on the lock screen I can see a bright point of light under my finger so I presume it's active, but once the phone is unlocked nothing seems to work.

I've gone to some YouTube videos like [video=youtube;ASpXPCvhL6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASpXPCvhL6w[/video] and everything is active, but still nothing. I have a screen protector on it, would that cause a problem?

Last edited:

m3incorp

Reaction score
Make sure you have the proper settings under Air View set to on. It only works in certain apps, such as stock messages and emails, photo gallery, etc.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
That must be it. Just trying it out on the wrong programs.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Air View only works on the stock apps; browser, email, messaging. If you use any 3rd party app the support for Air View isn't there.

I found Air View for messaging to be pretty broken. It only works on a handful of contacts and you don't even get to choose which ones, so I feel a bit cheated considering what they advertised. I use GoSMS anyway, but the fact that it is fairly broken is disappointing. At least for the browser it works every time.