Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Ultra-thin Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 inch IPS HD Screen 1GB RAM

ltito

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to tell you about the android that I have, that is Ainol Novo 7 Aurora. For you who are looking for android that has good quality and reasonable price, please read my review about this product :

SCREEN :
Very bright and clear. The IPS screen is impressive to say the least. It comes auto set to change the lighting itself but you can turn that off and set the brightness to whatever level you choose.

TOUCHSCREEN :
Aside from being bright it is also very responsive to touch. For this part of the test I went to my father. My father has larger fingers and usually has problems with small buttons or touch screens. He was impressed at how easy he could type and not make mistakes on the device.

CAMERA :
This is a good camera. I was able to take a few decent shots with it and saw no real problems. Tested out the video chat feature and had no problems it is a reasonably clear image.

GAMES :
Naturally I tried out a few pre-installed games such as Angry Birds and others. This tablet played them with no problem and they looked even better than ever with a clear crisp image.

BATTERY LIFE :
Honestly I cannot say much about the battery life of the product. I charged it once and have used it off and on all day with little battery drainage.

Chinese :
I was able to set it in English and remove Chinese on virtual keyboard by following the instruction in uPlay's support forum. Not a big deal for me.

Market :
I didn't bother to install Google Android Market by following the direction in uPlay support forum. I just installed Amazon app store, and install apps from there.

All in all the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora is an ideal tablet for anyone wanting to jump into the tablet market. I would gladly make this purchase all over again.

Source : Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Ultra-thin Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 inch IPS HD Screen 1GB RAM ARM A10 Many CORE CPU 2160P HD 2MP Front Camera HDMI 8GB White: $249.99, On Sale Now: $169.99 « uPlay Tablet