after the hype

droidworld

Reaction score
How is everyone feeling about their phone now? Like it, hate it,. ......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

bamaloneforut

Reaction score
So far I love it, awesome battery life and super fast. Also the screen is unbelievable.

Sent from my S4

Tankwylde

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I am happy with it. Of course it has a few bugs but this is is by far the best thing that Verizon wireless has on the market. The camera is flawless. S voice is so so. Love the multi window function. As far as the gestures go, some are great and some don't do anything for me. All in all it does everything that I was looking for. I wish it was more customizable but I guess it can't do it all. I am looking forward to the updates that this baby will recieve.

mike4410

Reaction score
So far I love almost everything about the phone. The problem is you cannot see the screen in sunlight. My razr at least I was able to see the screen in sunlight this phone no matter what I do it just does not work its just very dark.

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
The commercials make this phone look great but i hear things like motion cam not flawless. Speed not as fast as it should be on verizon. Texting to be a mess. So just had to ask

reybie

Reaction score
Still loving it. The only thing I miss when typing work-related stuff is the phyiscal keyboard from my D4. Battery life is great for me compared to my last phone, I only need to juice up for the last part of the night when I'm heavy on WWF :)

Derekweb

Reaction score
awesome. No lag, stock with BW live wall paper running, but turned off all the gestures and Google now. Batter life fasntastic.

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Now that the "newness" has sort of worn off, I still find very little I don't love about the phone. It has a few quirks that can likely be worked out, but the screen, speed, and camera are superior to any device I've ever owned or used. It's quick, snappy, hardly ever gets bogged down, the battery life is great, the screen is just the right size, and nearly all of the gimmick features really do work. After just under a month, the only thing I've shut off is eye tracking.

bbtkd

Reaction score
My son and I both moved up to the S4 from Bionics. We both had lag on the Bionics, probably due to not enough RAM. I was also having problem with my Bionic not wanting to stay paired on Bluetooth. My son's first S4 hung while charging every night, requiring a battery pull - even after a reload. His replacement has been fine, and mine has been too. I like the speed, the screen, and now Bluetooth is fine. I'm not really into all the bells and whistles and have many of them turned off. Battery life and signal level are about the same as the Bionic (which had a nearly identical capacity extended battery), which was a concern to me since I work in a rural building with marginal coverage. I like the larger screen. I plan to switch it to Qi wireless charging soon.

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Im hoping the phone doesnt start to lag a year later

debrad0307

Reaction score
Im hoping the phone doesnt start to lag a year later

Dude, you have a bionic. That phone is notorious for lag. We are looking for feed back from people who already have the S4. This thread has been helpful for me. I've decided to get the S4 because of all the good reviews

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Love love love! Had about a month now, only complaint. .. wish it was a little louder

BobDog437

Reaction score
I went from Bionic, to RAZR Maxx HD and now to the S4. That is the history of my smart phone experience. So far....I am loving the S4 and if there are not some big improvements, I will not go with another Motorola product. There are some issues. It is hard to see the screen, in bright sunlight. It is way too easy to accidently hit the power/sleep and volume controls, which I wish they had corrected after the S3. But, I can live with those. It just (for me) functions better. I have not even tried many of the functions (eye tracking, gestures, or dual screen). So far, I am loving it.:icon_ lala: