After several weeks with the Razr.......

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
....I have to say I continue to love this phone more and more everyday.

The number of issues and the maintenance I had to do on my old phone (HTC Droid Eris) was extensive. I still liked that phone and was able to make it work (technology should work for you!). But I didn't realize how big of a headache it was to make sure that thing was performing well, not consuming battery (thing was worse on battery than my Razr by far), and it couldn't support all apps in the Market.

The Razr has solved all those issues in spades. It is amazing having a piece of technology that functions so incredibly well. You'd have to pry from my cold dead hands!!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
....I have to say I continue to love this phone more and more everyday.

The number of issues and the maintenance I had to do on my old phone (HTC Droid Eris) was extensive. I still liked that phone and was able to make it work (technology should work for you!). But I didn't realize how big of a headache it was to make sure that thing was performing well, not consuming battery (thing was worse on battery than my Razr by far), and it couldn't support all apps in the Market.

The Razr has solved all those issues in spades. It is amazing having a piece of technology that functions so incredibly well. You'd have to pry from my cold dead hands!!
Yep...have to agree with you. With a little common sense battery management this phone is really heads and tails above the competition. I know the Nexus, from a specification standpoint, has better specs when it comes to camera and display, but I've played with the Nexus for about 45 minutes...not at all impressed. I'll take my Razr any day.

ITguy4

Reaction score
I totally agree. I switched to the Razr from the X2 and I was afraid it wouldn't seem that different other than the 4G, but I also love my razr more every day.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Owned RAZR since 11/10/11 (pre-order)

It's been a stellar phone. Really enjoying this handset.

Dan_08

Reaction score
You make a good point about having to make your previous phone work. I had the OG and I had to continually clear the cache, download new roms, couldn't run all the widgets I wanted, had to run hacked versions of apps....The Razr is what you expect from a Smart Phone.