adw launcher problem

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
im running rubix 1.9 with the tron theme and when i was setting up my my wallpaper and launcher icons it deleted the phone icon for dialing and my app drawer button. the phone icon isnt a big deal but now i cant get into my app drawer.. i tried reseting adw in its setting and it didnt reset the icon. How can i get my apps icon back?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
im running rubix 1.9 with the tron theme and when i was setting up my my wallpaper and launcher icons it deleted the phone icon for dialing and my app drawer button. the phone icon isnt a big deal but now i cant get into my app drawer.. i tried reseting adw in its setting and it didnt reset the icon. How can i get my apps icon back?

What you have to do is create a shortcut to activities. So, long press, shortcuts, ADW activities or something along those lines, and it should be under launcher activities

OP
DROIDpfft

DROIDpfft

Reaction score

What you have to do is create a shortcut to activities. So, long press, shortcuts, ADW activities or something along those lines, and it should be under launcher activities

ok thank! i got my app drawer back, now im looking for the phone icon and i click it and it has like 30 things to choose from idk which one is the right one to bring my dialer up

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

ok thank! i got my app drawer back, now im looking for the phone icon and i click it and it has like 30 things to choose from idk which one is the right one to bring my dialer up

Don't you just long press, shortcut, applications, and select the phone? Or open the app drawer, find the phone, long press and let it go to the homscreen

OP
DROIDpfft

DROIDpfft

Reaction score

Don't you just long press, shortcut, applications, and select the phone? Or open the app drawer, find the phone, long press and let it go to the homscreen

i tried looking for it but it isnt in there

OP
DROIDpfft

DROIDpfft

Reaction score

haha ahhh S*** found it ha i didnt see it there before, thank you problems solved

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

haha ahhh S*** found it ha i didnt see it there before, thank you problems solved

Oh, okay. I was thinking why wouldn't ADW have a phone in the drawer. Glad it worked out.

1000heroes

Reaction score
I lost my apps drawer as well

I can't locate, even when i use the shortcut, applications, etc. No "Apps Drawer" is shown under the applications listing. :icon_evil: