Adding signatures to non Gmail accounts?

stanwelks

Reaction score
As far as I know it was not possible to add signatures previously to non gmail accounts. Is this still true? Is there a way to add a signature since the updates? Maybe with an app?

Thanks.

solar

Reaction score
As far as I know it was not possible to add signatures previously to non gmail accounts. Is this still true? Is there a way to add a signature since the updates? Maybe with an app?

Thanks.

Not with the default mail app, as far as I know. But if you use a third part app like K-9 mail, you can.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I doubt there's a signature app. You'd need to use a different email app (with signature support) as solar suggested.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Not with the default mail app, as far as I know. But if you use a third part app like K-9 mail, you can.

I'd also recommend abandoning the default "email" app in favor of K-9. I even use it as a secondary email client for gmail since it provides a more conventional display of individual emails rather than the threaded approach of gmail. All in all, it's a great app.