Adding additional home screens to Moto Droid

thegadgetguroo

Reaction score
I've seen that At Home Lite is recommended for adding homescreens to the Motorola Droid, however that app does not seem to be getting such great reviews. Has anyone used the full version on their Droid and does it allow the addition of multiple homescreens beyond the three that come with the phone? Also how well does it work. Is there an alternative?? Any assistance would be appreciated.

OP
T

thegadgetguroo

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Right now I am trying out Panda Home. But I am still trying to figure out how to add additional home screens

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
long press on homescreen and choose home assistant.

Panda is excellent. I'm running it as well. VERY stable

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Installed Home++ just today. It is awesome, stable, and very fluid between screens. You can add up to 7 screens which is nice. I certainly don't need that many right now. Not yet at least. LOL!! The quick icons at the bottom are super helpful and eliminate the need for cluttered icons on your main screen. They float from screen to screen too. Try it. It's a winner.

TekHawk

Reaction score
Just thought id throw in another recommendation for Home++ very active dev and for me its seems faster and more stable then GDE and OpenHome which I have full versions of and the layout does look rather sleek on the droid

phone

Reaction score
I haven't tried it myself but I see that the person who brought us Home++ also just released Launcher+ Beta. From what I understand it just adds more screens, if you want less overhead.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
2.1 has 5 home screens :p

TekHawk

Reaction score
Took a look at the launcher+ looks like a good idea might not be running as good as it should yet id give Home++ a shot first then trying Launcher if you dont like the powerstrip

kprojects

Reaction score
Yep.. Launcher+ is the ticket. Up to 7 screens along with the ability to choose which one is your home screen.

iSecks

Reaction score
Yep.. Launcher+ is the ticket. Up to 7 screens along with the ability to choose which one is your home screen.

Launcher+ is great, but I personally prefer Home++. Launcher+ is basically a stripped version of Home++, and I've never had any problems running Home++ on my phone. I've never had an FC, and my phone runs as fast if not faster than when using the regular Android Launcher.