Acura 3.2 Bluetooth Issue

Harris2508

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has seen this issue, but I thought I'd post it and see what might turn up.

I have a 2006 Acura TL with the Handsfree option. The Droid Incredible pairs with it nicely and works...most of the time. What happens is that with varying occurance the DI will not disconnect even when the Handsfree is off (car is off) and I've left the car. This results in no sound from the speaker and no response from the microphone. I removed the Handsfree link from the DI and reinstalled it and that seemed to help but the issue still is there. Not a big issue if I remember to turn off the Bluetooth on the phone, but that is kind of a PIA, if you know what I mean.

I have purchased a Jabra Cruiser which I see most people seem to like; but I've not unpacked it yet. Still hoping there's a solution in the wind somewhere!

I did talk with an HTC Tech Rep who blamed the issue on the "Bluetooth Stack". He said he'd report it to the engineers but that I should not hold my breath!! (Good Advice!).

So, if anyone has any thoughts, I'd really be grateful. Also, if anyone cares to comment on the Jabra Cruiser as it works with the DI, I'd appreciate that too.

Thank you for any thoughts! :)

--Bob Harris