Actual working DL for D2G sbf.

Saosinx

Reaction score
Im trying to sbf so I can get GB but I can't find ONE working link or mirror for a good sbf. Can anyone point me to one? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Angelic DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Saosinx

Saosinx

Reaction score
If i go to 2.4.33 then OTA for GB should be available right?

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Can't say for sure. I know they have rolled it out in waves. So you may ir may not. You wont know until you try. The official GB available in an update.zip that you can flash in stock recovery

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

473x15

Reaction score
If i go to 2.4.33 then OTA for GB should be available right?

yes it would b available for you im telling you this cause i got the ota gb and as soon i updated i root it and uninstalling all apps da i dont need but i was soo happy da i delete a file dax totally mess up my phone soo all i did was to sbf to previews update and den just update it to gb and im here w the ota gb.

OP
Saosinx

Saosinx

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys.

sb5687

Reaction score
I believe as long as your up to 2.4.30 you can get gb ota

473x15

Reaction score
I believe as long as your up to 2.4.30 you can get gb ota

i think so but for some reason the official gb is down by moto it looks that they fixing some bugs it will b up now the ? is when, so all of us who got the gb ota lets try no to mess up other wise we have to sbf to previews updates.

OP
Saosinx

Saosinx

Reaction score
Here is the 2.4.33 sbf.

http://db.tt/DjKw8TM

i tried flashing this sbf file multiple times and it fails every time. the most resent time, i got critical code dea1. anyone have a clue what this means? i swear i never have luck sbfing.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Not sure...... I have used it several times with no issues. Are you sure you downloaded the latest moto drivers?

OP
Saosinx

Saosinx

Reaction score
I downloaded a different sbf file and it went thru with no problem. Installed the pre rooted gb leak 2 parter and everythings fine now. Really need a stable rom for this thing now. Stock rom and blur kills me.

OP
Saosinx

Saosinx

Reaction score
Yeah guess its finally time to just go ahead and buy titanium pro. Don't see any roms being release anytime soon. Wish they wouldn't have stopped the GB OTA stalling rom development, but what can you do.

apollyon0810

Reaction score
Yeah guess its finally time to just go ahead and buy titanium pro. Don't see any roms being release anytime soon. Wish they wouldn't have stopped the GB OTA stalling rom development, but what can you do.

Couple ROMS out now... check around, but rootzwiki is a good place to look. I'm on the RC3 of Apex and working smooth after installing a different Camera.apk. Worth checking it out if you ask me.