andro

Reaction score
will 2.1 do this? i hear talk about a "live background" feature

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
will 2.1 do this? i hear talk about a "live background" feature

I believe it's natice to 2.1. From what I have read and been told. Android 2.1 will be the next update for the Droid. Maybe as early as Jan. 22

bots

Reaction score
Oh, you will have to wait until it is officially released. (If they DO release these for droid) Rumor has it the next update's gonna be around Jan 22nd. Whether the live wallpapers are included in that update is not known for now.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
But I want it now...

Oh, you will have to wait until it is officially released. (If they DO release these for droid) Rumor has it the next update's gonna be around Jan 22nd. Whether the live wallpapers are included in that update is not known for now.

Dark-V

Reaction score
Animated wallpapers are just amazing. However, I can't lose my GPS just yet by getting 2.1. I downloaded everything I needed and watch the videos about 2.1 on the Droid.

Foolish

Reaction score
Actually gps works fine on 2 1 only thing missing is backlight on the keyboard. The animated wallpapers are actually interactive if you put on the water 1 the water ripples where u touch and so on......and while the wallpapers are nice the gallery is amazing....now all I need is animated mm's and I'm a happy camper

pcandroid

Reaction score
Animated wallpapers are the S***. You have to have 2.1. I have had no problems with my GPS it is working just fine.

Step up to 2.1.

SirSyeco

Reaction score
I can't wait, I want the interactive water, or this:
8-cell-simple.gif

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want the colored dots moving up and across the screen - too cool.

But I'm not gonna brick the phone for it. If someone in South Fla wants to come over and do it for me fine :)

Tojus

Reaction score
Any news on the battery performance with live wallpapers running?