Accessing my bookmarks question

1dabred

Reaction score
does anybody know of any way to access bookmarked pages without having to add them to a folder or as a link on your homescreen? it seems like there should be an area that you can do this.
also, does anybody know if motorola or droid are going to add an sms audio option to messaging so you dont have to use an app like handcent?
thanks for any info.:motdroidhoriz:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
does anybody know of any way to access bookmarked pages without having to add them to a folder or as a link on your homescreen? it seems like there should be an area that you can do this.
also, does anybody know if motorola or droid are going to add an sms audio option to messaging so you dont have to use an app like handcent?
thanks for any info.:motdroidhoriz:

First of all, welcome to the neighborhood, 1dabred! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that the folks here are very friendly and knowledgeable.

To get to Bookmarks, touch an empty space on your screen and go to Shortcuts > Bookmarks and that takes you to where they all live. Is that what you wanted to know?

And rumor has it (pun intended) that voice to text for the native app will be included with the 2.1 update. But then again, no one is absolutely sure what's going on!

OP

1dabred

Reaction score
thanks for the response anne,
i was actually wondering if there was another way to access bookmarks. the problem is, i have no more room on any of my 3 screens left. i do have different folders that contain bookmarks, but some bookmarks don't really fit into a catagory. so to access them, i have to trash something to make an empty space, and then hold down on that space to access those bookmarks. lol. does that make sense? it's a pain in the butt. i guess i just need to update some folders and change some things.

on the audio, i was talking more about adding sounds from my phone into texts that i send friends (sounds other than voice recordings i made, like song clips, etc) right now you have to use an app called handcent to do that. it just seems like droid could make it alot easier by just adding the function.
i used to have a voyager and you could do it on that. i could send a text message with a picture and sound attached to it. seems like droid should be able to considering how advanced it is.

i love this phone though either way. it does 99.9% of what i want.

thanks again for the response.
1dabred