accessing info on sd card

jonathan28

Reaction score
Someone sent me a text that included a picture as an attachment. I wanted to save the pic so i long pressed it and it gave me the option to save attachment to sd card. I chose that option and now dont know how to find it. I assumed it would be in the gallery but it isnt. Can someone please tell me where to find it. Thank you.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
sometimes gallery is slow to load stuff, or doesn't load stuff at all. I found that overclocking my droid really really helped with this issue, especially since the gallery is 3d now. Try looking for it with a file explorer like astro file manager, or root explorer if your rooted.

CBLJazz

Reaction score
Get POWER SEARCH. Great app that helps find anything on your phone.
To me it should be bundled with ASTRO.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I had to reboot to see pictures that I added a few hours ago.. and a few that I took with the camera showed up after that reboot too... weird

jgumphress

Reaction score
When you down load a photo, a down load folder is created on your SD card. Another option is to mount your Droid to you computer via USB and open the down load folder. From there you can move the photos to the DCIM folder. For some reason that folder always reads. I do that anyway even though I have never had any issues with them not reading because it cleans up the clutter on the SD. Also, diferent apps will create folders that they will place photos in. Just the same, some apps you may try and don't like and delete them leave behind folders. You can delete those folders too.