Absolute Disaster - PLEASE help! HTC Incredible

kmdawber

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've been running the Cyanogen mod for a few months but I was getting sick of the bugs and little glitches I kept running into. I decided to switch to Miui. Unfortunately I guess I didnt remember exactly how to install the mod because I hadn't done it in a while. I installed from sd card, etc but I didnt clear the cache or anything else that I think I was supposed to do. When I hit the button to reboot my phone, it stuck at the HTC Incredible screen. i left it for a long time, maybe 15 minutes. I took the battery out and tried again, same result. It stuck on that screen for literally hours until it drained the battery. I figured I did something wrong so I wanted to start over. My computer doesnt pick up the phone as a USB Storage Device so I cant do anything. I used Bootloaded and did a data wipe and factory reset, but my phone still just sticks at that screen and I can't do a thing.

It's been two days. Can anyone pleaaaase help me out?

Emmeau

Reaction score
you can try another rom, by taking out the sd card, use some kind of converter to hook it up to your usb port of your computer.

assuming you run clockworkmod, it should go fine from there

OP
K

kmdawber

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. So I dont mess up again do you think you could just list the steps for installing the mod? I definitely don't want to mess up again

OP
K

kmdawber

Reaction score
when i am wiping the data the phone says "no app2sd partition found. skipping format of /s d-ext." anyone know if this is problematic?