A Sad Passing.

KhaoticFate

Reaction score
Ok, I wasn't sure exactly WHERE to post this, so I thought I'd post it here. (Mods if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, feel free to move it where it belongs)

I have had the OG Droid for a year and a half, Absolutely loving my droid, but I have found out recently I may have to be changing plans, therefore leaving Verizon :icon_cussing:

I was told that we might have to switch to Sprint. I don't know exactly what phones that are even on sprint besides the EVO. The EVO is outdated to me, I want something newish?

Requirements

-Keyboard isn't a requirement but it is a plus.

-1GB Ram

-Dual Core Processor

I would like it to mainly be HTC or Motorola..

jchammer123

Reaction score
Ok, I wasn't sure exactly WHERE to post this, so I thought I'd post it here. (Mods if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, feel free to move it where it belongs)

I have had the OG Droid for a year and a half, Absolutely loving my droid, but I have found out recently I may have to be changing plans, therefore leaving Verizon :icon_cussing:

I was told that we might have to switch to Sprint. I don't know exactly what phones that are even on sprint besides the EVO. The EVO is outdated to me, I want something newish?

Requirements

-Keyboard isn't a requirement but it is a plus.

-1GB Ram

-Dual Core Processor

I would like it to mainly be HTC or Motorola..

Sprint has some great Android phones. My favs are the Nexus S4G or the Evo 3D. If you haven't seen the Evo 3D, you should definitely check it out! I don't know the exact specs but I have played around with it and it is awesome! I'm still considering switching to Sprint for that phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums