A few questions or wishes.

Turp

Reaction score
Greetings

Can I clear the "recent destinations" from within the Navigation app?

Can I empty the trash within my Gmail app more easily than deleting each individual email?

Thank You

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In Gmail/Menu/More/Settings/Batch Operations Checked.

Then you just touch the grayed out check mark next to the each email and a touch button will appear at the bottom of the main screen that says "Delete". Touch it and all checked emails will be deleted.

OP
T

Turp

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you mean. While in the Trash, I have the ability to select multiple items but I can find no method to delete them. I can neither find any option that will allow me to do this.

Thank You

OP
T

Turp

Reaction score
Yes the "Batch Operations" is checked, but when I select multiple items within the trash folder the only two buttons that apear at the bottom are "To Inbox" and "Labels".

Thank You

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes the "Batch Operations" is checked, but when I select multiple items within the trash folder the only two buttons that apear at the bottom are "To Inbox" and "Labels".

Thank You

Sorry, I misread your post. I think the only way to "empty the trash" is to go to the Gmail website and do it from there.

My first answer was the correct answer, just not for the question you asked! :icon_ banana:

OP
T

Turp

Reaction score
You are correct, thank you. At least that's a viable work-a-around for now.

It would be nice to do from my Droid though. (<-App Developers)

Thanks again

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to do from my Droid though. (<-App Developers)
Report the issue. Or if the issue is already reported then promote it. Don't assume that they read the forums.

OP
T

Turp

Reaction score
Report the issue. Or if the issue is already reported then promote it. Don't assume that they read the forums.

Where can I "report" issues other than this forum? I thought that the purpose of this forum was for users to communicate with the Droid developers. :)

Tillyswilly

Reaction score

Where can I "report" issues other than this forum? I thought that the purpose of this forum was for users to communicate with the Droid developers. :)

Yes dev. read this forum for sure but its not a developers forum its just for the users to communicate different things to each other not to be used as a repotting tool to the dev.