A few questions before I buy all of my accessories...

jtyoung0826

Reaction score
I just have a few questions about some accessories before I buy them..

1) I was looking at buying the Car Dock for my Droid Razr Maxx and Amazon.com: Motorola SJ1652A DROID RAZR MAXX Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories that is the one I keep coming across..is it any good? And if so, what is included in the box if I buy it from a Verizon store as opposed to the Amazon store? Because there is a $20 price difference.

2) What do you guys think about the docking station (not for the car) that they have for sale for the Razr? Amazon.com: Motorola DROID RAZR 89527N HD Dock with Rapid Wall Charger - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

3) Does this Razr case fit the Razr Maxx? Amazon.com: Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 Shell Holster Combo W/ Kick-Stand: Cell Phones & Accessories I obviously haven't purchased it yet, but I know my brother has this type of case for a different phone so I know I like the kind it is. And if they don't fit the Maxx..did they make this cover FOR the Maxx somewhere? If so, I searched Amazon and cannot find it.

Last edited:

Fall

Reaction score
The Car dock is awesome Id say buy whatever is cheaper. There should be no variation from Amazon to Verizon as long as its a legitimate Motorola mount. Also unless specified as a Droid Razr Maxx case I wouldn't buy it. I own the regular Droid Razr also and there is a huge difference in thickness.

Last edited:

r314bd

Reaction score
I was looking at buying the Car Dock for my Droid Razr Maxx and Amazon.com: Motorola SJ1652A DROID RAZR MAXX Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories that is the one I keep coming across..is it any good? And if so, what is included in the box if I buy it from a Verizon store as opposed to the Amazon store? Because there is a $20 price difference.
The difference between the Verizon mount and the Amazon mount is that the Verizon mount does not come with a charging cable or power adapter. The Amazon mount comes with the adapter as well as a very useful 2-in-1 USB power+audio cable so you don't have to use a separate 3.5mm cable to get audio through your car speakers.
The Car dock is awesome Id say buy whatever is cheaper. There should be no variation from Amazon to Verizon as long as its a legitimate Motorola mount.
This is not true (see above)
No, but this one does: Amazon.com: Motorola RAZR MAXX Holster/Shell Combo OEM Verizon Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Fall

Reaction score
My bad I got my vehicle dock from Amazon,my buddy got his from Verizon we both got the same package and I neglected to check your link sorry!