A few Incredible questions. Is this the place?

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Or is this dedicated to the Droid specifically?

I'll ask anyway and expect to be pointed to the right place if need be.

I read through the user guide but still have questions.

1. Is there any way to arrange the 7 home screens? I really don't want the email page left of the main screen.
2. Is there any way to lose the initial wake-up screen? On my Droid, when I set up the visual unlock code the first wake-up screen, with the slide to unlock went away leaving only the visual code to unlock. On the Incredible, that first screen is still there. So Bossman has to go through TWO unlock screens to use the phone. He's none too happy about that!
3. The G-Mail client on his phone crashes every time we try to open it. Verizon set this up before he left the store. Don't know how well they tested it but it's never worked for us even once!!

Thanks
B

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This would be more suited in the Droid Incredible General Discussion section, but I think a mod will move it for you =)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

1. Is there any way to arrange the 7 home screens? I really don't want the email page left of the main screen.
2. Is there any way to lose the initial wake-up screen? On my Droid, when I set up the visual unlock code the first wake-up screen, with the slide to unlock went away leaving only the visual code to unlock. On the Incredible, that first screen is still there. So Bossman has to go through TWO unlock screens to use the phone. He's none too happy about that!
3. The G-Mail client on his phone crashes every time we try to open it. Verizon set this up before he left the store. Don't know how well they tested it but it's never worked for us even once!!

Thanks
B

1. Yes you can change the 7 home screens to whatever you'd like on them.
2. Im not sure if you can do this or not. Probably not though.
3. Gmail app works fine. Maybe the guy didn't set it up right?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks
B

1. Yes you can change the 7 home screens to whatever you'd like on them.
2. Im not sure if you can do this or not. Probably not though.
3. Gmail app works fine. Maybe the guy didn't set it up right?

Most likely. They shouldn't even be allowed to touch your gmail.

Take a look at the link below and make sure that your gmail page is set up properly:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...66-droid-hints-pop3-gmail-forwarding-you.html