57 New Themes Released In The Samsung Theme Store Today!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-reveals-details-about-new-samsung-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-theme-store.jpg

If you have been enjoying the inclusion of a theme chooser in stock touchwiz you will be happy to know that Samsung just released 57 new themes to the Samsung theme store. It seems that more themers are finally jumping over to develop themes for specifically for the Samsung theme store. When it comes to themes the more there are to chose from the better. We are getting closer to having a different theme for every day of the year!

Many of the themes are paid themes but there are a few freebies sprinkled in. 7 standout themes include Blue Flower, Dark Knight, Galaxy Note 5, Minimalist Pink, Onyx, The Symbolic View Of U.S.A., and Waterfront. To apply any one of the 57 themes just head to the Samsung theme store!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I really wish they would've taken the time to bake the theme store into the last Note 4 update. Would make the device that much more enjoyable if it didn't require third-party options to tweak the way things look. Guess I shouldn't complain though, since the stock theme is serving me well with Google Now Launcher.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I really wish they would've taken the time to bake the theme store into the last Note 4 update. Would make the device that much more enjoyable if it didn't require third-party options to tweak the way things look. Guess I shouldn't complain though, since the stock theme is serving me well with Google Now Launcher.

I'm trying out Buzz Launcher right now since the Theme Store will never make it to my Note Edge.