5.5.5.893 thread updated with .902 FXZ

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have just recently updated the 5.5.5.893 thread with a modified .902 FXZ file that is rootable. The thread now has FXZs for all system versions with a single rooting exploit for all of them. They also can be flashed over one another interchangeably without errors. The thread has now become a one stop shop for fixing an rooting ur phone u no longer have to serf the web an find a file here an find a file there an try to put them together an hope the magic works but backfires in ur face. So i hope u all enjoy the updated thread. also the .886 FXZ is currently under going maintenance an wont be able to download sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

welsalex

Reaction score
Gotta bump bump bump it up.
Important stuff here. You've done awesome work. I don't want it to be lost

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Instead of bumping this thread I'd suggest that you PM admin or Moderator about changing the name of your Sticky to reflect that it now has .902 and .893 FXZs

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gotta bump bump bump it up.
Important stuff here. You've done awesome work. I don't want it to be lost

lol but the .886 is still down i had to strip it down to be compatible with the .902 lol and my grandparents showed up on a surprise visit while i was in the middle of it an took me to a hotel resort 35 miles away from my comp so it wont be up till early monday

welsalex

Reaction score
Just fyi the title says 5.5.5.893... should be 5.5.893

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Instead of bumping this thread I'd suggest that you PM admin or Moderator about changing the name of your Sticky to reflect that it now has .902 and .893 FXZs
lol already tried they said they have to close the thread an open a new one in order to change the title

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ttttttroll? Let's figure this out not argue over ut!!

lol its all good Mbk help me out with FXZ files he spotted why the personal data was being wiped lol noob mistake on my part

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ttttttroll? Let's figure this out not argue over ut!!

What's your problem?? I was just making a suggestion. What you just did was exactly as you said///troll.... continuing to keep bumping a thread seems like a decent idea to you?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's your problem?? I was just making a suggestion. What you just did was exactly as you said///troll.... continuing to keep bumping a thread seems like a decent idea to you?
hey guys its all good lets put the fire out now an shake hands lol

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with anything... I made a suggestion and thought it was funny that they told you that they would need to closed the sticky thread in order to change the name... funny considering that I've had Admin and Mods move entire threads before, as well as being able to change the names of my threads each time certain ROMs updated and I updated my work to reflect the ROMs changes...
So I'm cool either way, I just think it should and can be done...